5. Jermain Defoe – How good is he? I knew he was a top player in his time at the Lane but he just seems to have flourished since joining Pompey. With Capello not picking players purely on the basis of their name, Defoe looks to have a bright future for the National team too. How we need him now!
4. Damien Comolli – Does anyone have time for this bloke? Looks like a c0ck, talks like a c0ck and probably smells like a c0ck. I’m sure he isn’t to blame for every problem at Tottenham but while his services are retained, he’ll get the majority of the blame for everything. Someone put him out of his misery, pleeeease.
3. Spurs Related Emails – Every day my inbox is full of this rubbish. The odd one is funny but if I get the triangle joke once more I will go into some type of coma. There wasn’t half as many for Ar5ena1!!.
2. Take over – Not for me I’m afraid. It’s obviously good to have plenty of money to spend on players and more importantly be running as a profitable business but when you have no limit on spending, you are just asking for trouble. One of these big clubs are going to be left in serious trouble by a billionaire owner sooner or later.
1. Sol Campbell – How dare he?! You can’t be a hero for thousands of Spurs fans, go to Arsenal for no money and expect not to get stick every time you play us. Racial abuse is bang out of order but the gay taunts should be taken on the chin. If he had anything about him Sol would have some banter with it, a little smile, maybe a wave even a wink. All the time you cry like a baby and have your little breakdowns, you are only fuelling the fire.